Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where have I been??

I was admitted to the hospital in Sept 2nd and stayed 17 days after having surgery and getting pneumonia. I realized how long it has been since I posted anything about what I have been doing.

After getting involved with Wellspring Living last year, I am filling much of my time with "my girls".  Several Wed a month I am at the house during staff meetings and other days when needed I make myself available for doctor appointments, etc.  Being on several girls 'safe list' enables me to have 1-1 time with them away from the house.

On Oct 19th John & I hosted a cookout for the women and a couple of coaches. It was a wonderful time and our next time to have them over is December 4th.  God has more than blessed me as I open my heart to these amazing women!  Visit the website and get involved! Wellspring Living

No comments:

Post a Comment