Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Northside United Methodist Church- April 17th

I wanted to share some of the amazing comments I received after speaking at Northside United Methodist Church for Trinity Community Minstries. I am so thankful that God was able to use me to touch some hearts.

"Hello...Well. We did it. Our Southern Breeze was well-attended, Spirit-led, and meaningful. Thank you for every ounce of everything you did to make this special morning a reality. How wonderful it feels to be used by the LORD."

"DJ, you rocked! You changed lives! Your story resonated with everyone. You are on your way!"

"Wow!! Thanks to everyone who assisted in the success of the morning. It was truly spirit-filled and moving."

"Daphene, your message, so powerfully, genuinely and humorously told, so shows what we all are hungry to hear. God is real and powerful and capable to turn the darkness on its ear. And, that He really does mingle with us to accomplish His love, plan and glory. We still get the chance to say "yes" or "no" to God. I am so thankful that you said YES! and that you persevered to put your story into the words of your book and your talk.  Who in the world would have known this was your first big talk??!!! You have inspired and touched me and I am thankful."

"BEAUTIFUL JOB TODAY....  His breeze was blowing through you.  Thank you for blessing me with your story."

No comments:

Post a Comment