Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guess who missed the Dallas book launch?!

It’s been too long since I last updated my blog on Jan 11th.  My first book launch was on Sat. and by the time we got to Dallas on Wednesday I couldn’t believe what was about to happen.  Friday morning with terrible pains in my stomach and by 6:15p that evening I was having emergency surgery...my lower intestines had twisted.  When I finally woke up Sat morning and realized I was going to miss one of the most important days of my life, I tried not to be sad.  When it started at 2p all of a sudden I was at complete peace knowing that God was to be the STAR of the event.  After seeing pictures and the video, I was thrilled that so many of my friends and even people I didn’t know came to celebrate by book.

No comments:

Post a Comment